Police were involved in a low-speed pursuit recently in Hopper Crossing, which resulted in a 26-year-old Werribee woman being charged with several offences.
The incident occurred on Wednesday the 7th of August at 9.30 am when the Westgate Highway patrol sighted a motorcycle with no number plate casually riding past.
Police officers signalled to the rider to stop which was ignored, even whilst the highway patrol was travelling alongside the rider.
The event ended after a short drive to Lavendar Place in Hoppers Crossing where the vehicle eventually stopped but not after police also pursued on foot.
Some further facts were found out:
* The bike was stolen in April this year;
* The rider was unlicensed;
* The rider tested positive for methamphetamine;
* The rider was found in possession of methamphetamine;
* The rider was wanted for other outstanding matters;
* The rider was already on four counts of bail.