Police, CFA, and Ambulance Victoria were all called to a gas cylinder fire this evening at a buck’s night in Templeton Court, Werribee.
The incident, which occurred Saturday 17th of August at around 9 pm, was the result of a back yard fire being too close to a gas cylinder.
One of the partygoers said that one of the hoses on the cylinder had caught alight causing the fire to get out of control.
The groom-to-be was treated on the scene for smoke inhalation but there were no other reported injuries.
The wedding is on the 15th of September.