There have been a lot of recent reports in the media that teenager, Jayden D’Abaco, who said he was beaten up again by a gang of youths, may have been lying.
The original assault occurred on a bus back in 2017 in Tarneit and made news headlines when it was revealed that the teen was autistic, and that an alleged gang of African youths had been the perpetrators.
The most recent alleged attack apparently occurred on Watton Street, Werribee, around 10.45pm on Saturday the 24th of August and ended up with Jayden in hospital with various injuries.
Now, in a twist of events, a Victoria Police spokeswoman says the teen is likely to be charged. “A 19-year-old man is expected to be charged on summons with submitting a false report,” she said. There are various
We spoke to both of Jayden’s parents, Frank and Tess D’Abaco, to clarify some of the conflicting reports.
See our interview below: